Forums

Help › Forums

DOUBLE EAGLE CLUB

Tue, Mar 19 2024 5:37 PM (1,090 replies)
  • shtebs
    38 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 9:21 AM

Congrats Tommy

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 6:46 AM

After about a month of  "hibernation" things seem to start moving again...

A warm welcome to BolloxInBruges from the U.S.A. and TheTommyD from Canada, new members of the Double Eagle Club, who double eagled KW#7 (11th May) and  KW#11 (12th May) respectively.

The official board (page 2)  has been updated and a membership message has been posted on the player's profile.

There is also a claim by BigArnL, but there is no evidence on his replays, scoreboard prints, or in his stats, so unfortunately the Club rules prevent him from being accepted as a member. In these cases the Club issues an Honorable Mention, but only if the shot is witnessed by another player on this thread.

Don't give up, keep trying

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 3:56 PM

Its in the awards as I said before, but thats ok I understand no problem, thanks.-...prior message-

-I do have a Double Eagle, but no replay..it is however under my awards section,

image removed due to my error.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 8:04 PM

Hi BigArnL,

You don't actually have that award, note that it is grayed out and not tin in color.  By default when you don't have any levels yet, the number on the bottom that you see is the amount needed to reach the lowest level of that award.

So while I don't doubt that you have one, it in fact is not represented in your awards or your stats section.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 8:38 AM

DOH..whatta a dummy, my apologies....BigArnL

• dud_doodle
    135 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 8:01 AM

Got my first one today. 235 yards on Kiawah 11. Replay is in my profile.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 11:23 PM

dud_doodle:
    Got my first one today. 235 yards on Kiawah 11. Replay is in my profile.

Well done dud_doodle (KW#11, 24th May 2010), and welcome to the Double Eagle Club. Your name has been added to the official list of the Club members on page 2 of this thread, and an official notice posted on the wall of your profile page.

Keep trying.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:09 AM

May 28, 2010

I guess I can join the club now ..... just ACED the 9th hole at St. Andrews. Replay is on my profile. The sad part was ... albatross only got me back to even par :)

• BurketheDad
    12 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:33 AM

Nice Job! Congratulations! St. Andrews is being lucky today, I just made my first eagle and shot my best score (+2) on it! That shot me to pro level too! :) Yeah for us! :)

• Greyskull5
    794 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 12:09 PM

I would like to nominate this lovely effort by Shuggy playing in the 2nd round of the GS Open  you have to find this peach and show this replay WGT admins

Really want to see it in reverse view  a fantastic Albatross such a shame you cant save replay in multi player game

Note the Eagle at 12 as well 

RSS