Forums

Help › Forums

Re: MORE TIERS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 20 2010 7:04 AM (3 replies)
  • Phesto
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 10:41 AM
    I know that this topic has come up before, but I would like to see more skill level tiers. I know that some people have been playing the game since it was introduced and there are new people joining everyday. It is a great game!! Adding more tiers gives the newer players more of an opportunity to win credits or just place higher in tournaments. I am not suggesting that giving out credits gets out of hand. I am just trying to put similar skill level players together in a tournament. Just a thought. I know there are 4 skill levels now maybe 6 or 7 levels is what I am suggesting.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 11:18 AM

Thanks for the suggestion & comments Phesto.  We do plan on having more tiers of competition in the future, but the exact number hasn't been decided quite yet.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 12:17 PM

bring on the Legend's tier !

*unless i'm going to be stuck into it, then please take as much time as possible, lol.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 7:04 AM

The added tiers would be great.  How about a nine hole competition I call "3-5-9-putter"?

The only clubs allowed are the, 3-wood, 5 & 9 irons, and a putter.

I play this in real life and it is very challenging.. not to mention hilarious at some of the resulting shots.

RSS