Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hack?

Thu, Mar 18 2010 6:46 PM (3 replies)
  • carcass
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 12:01 AM

when am i not a hack? what do i have to achieve to get rid of that stupid monicker?

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 11:15 AM

Somewhere's the average score of 100. Then you are amateur. If you keep playing ranked rounds, you should achieve amateur in no time, like I did. Welcome and have fun!

Greg.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 11:53 AM

Hi carcass.  Playing "Closest to the Hole Challenges" does not lower or affect your scoring average...I suppose you could stay in the Hack tier indefinably if you don't play many ranked stroke play rounds.  Check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there------------>

Welcome...and be careful or you might get hooked (0;\

Joey  

• PASCHEF
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 6:46 PM

I was there for so long I got serious I read and watched the vids and calmed down

during my play and study the course use all of the information given and remember

its just a game and now I hooked like a rainbow trout(lol);  but seriously just do like

the recommendations and you will improve I just when from hack to amateur and lowered

my average score down to 96.1 from 138 and higher also earned some needed credits for playing later in the future. Welcome to and if you would like I'm willing to play along with you on a course just invite or I will add you to my friends list; just a thought!!, be cool and have fun 

RSS