Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please Help me

Fri, Apr 20 2012 9:08 PM (2 replies)
  • BigJohn747
    3 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 8:33 PM

I have been trying to get into a Country club and I am having no Luck.  I am disabled and love this game.  It is the closest I can get to really being out on a course playing.  I really would like to play in club Tourneys.  Thanks for your time...Please email me at jmulholland68@yahoo.com 

Thanks 

Big John

• rushdog
    16 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 12:19 AM

hello big john ,i dont know what kind of a disablity you have but dont let that hold you back ,hopefully were you live there are things that disabled people can do ,if your in a wheelchair i have seen people in wheelchairs play golf ,if you have one arm i would say that i used to love practicing with one arm ,whatever your disability is hopefully it doesnt hold you back. as for wgt  play stroke get your average down and enjoy gl

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 9:08 PM

Big John, I have (1) position remaining in my Country Club. It is limited to 15 players and we have built a great group of guys that play in all the Clubs Tournaments. You can view what we have to offer here:http://www.wgt.com/clubs/chardonnay/default.aspx.

If you feel that you would like to be part of "Team Chardonnay" and the "Elite 15", shoot me a request and I'll approve immediately. I would be honored to have a Gentleman that shares the same passions for the game and life. 

Best regards, Connorken

RSS