Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shuting down my Country Club?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:54 PM (3 replies)
  • HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:09 PM

Have been thinking of making my own country Club,but I ask if I decide to not want to run a Club anymore can I close it down/remove it?

I ask in case not much action go's on and not enough members in it why have it,I would just join someone else if that's the case.

Thank you for your input,

HUMORMAN

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:44 PM

If you're not sure...? Don't do it! It's a lot of work if you want it worth a s%$t and good luck keeping members interested. My opinion is to find a good active club and help in your own way when you can. Good luck.

HAWK

• HUMORMAN
    165 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:54 PM

Thank you very much for your time HAWK,it's very much appreciated,I will maybe go with your thoughts,sounds pretty good,It's just I have been in a couple clubs and the action is slow,so I leave that's all,I still might make one of my own at some point if I feel the time is right and I know it will be a success,so again I Thank you very much.

Have a great week,

HUMORMAN

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 4:40 PM

It is more challenging in owning your own Club. If you do start your own and find it a bit more than bargained for you can give it to another member. 

That is difficult for me to do because My Club Chardonnay actually came from my thoughts and heart. I could never see it in anyone's hands or control but myself. With that said, I personally would shut it down and move on.

Good luck in your decision Pal!!

CK

RSS