Help › Forums

Re: Greetings and Salutations from CT. USA

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 11 2010 3:22 PM (3 replies)
  • pmgaudio
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 8:57 PM

Hello everyone. CT player now hooked!

This game os very VERY COOL. Found it on Facebook and got HOOKED right away.

Hope the courses open up more. Not sure I am into spending $$ to get clubs though. What are other less expensive methods to get credits. I know Tournies, but as an amature and my skills that might not be an option.

Any and ALL Connecticut players, hook my up in your friends list I am looking for players to play with, and am trying to get friends and family on here too

SWEET GAME!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 12:11 PM

Welcome aboard.  Check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there---------------------->

Your question about buying equipment is pretty much relative...it really depends on your expectations and where you want to go.  If all you need is a diversion, like playing against yourself, the free equipment works for that.  To be honest, I am not aware of anyone playing at a higher level, and is competitive, that has not invested in better toys.

Suggest you learn how the site works before advancing too quickly.  Many have been frustrated after posting only their best scores then finding themselves in the Master tier before they were ready. 

Be careful or you just might get hooked. 

Joey

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 12:54 PM

Welcome, pmgaudio.  Glad you like the game!

Here is a blog post that describes the different ways to get credits.  Also, if you're going to invite family and friends, you should do it through WGT so that you can earn bonuses if they join.  You can learn more and get started here.  Good luck!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2010 3:22 PM

Follow WGTadmin link "here", there are offers that can get you credits, like netflix, etc.  If you got $20, it can go a long way in this game.  New driver alone can make you competitive enough in the pro ranks, assuming you put the time in to becoming a better player.  I used the starters to make pro, then purchased credits to buy new driver and irons, wedges.  I have put more in once I made Master tier as well.  Like said earlier it depends on what you put in, me personally, I just couldnt stand being a pro and hitting 230yd drives.  Its up to you.

RSS