Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quitters!!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:27 AM (9 replies)
  • pokyskid
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 1:17 PM

There needs to be some where that people that quit on holes 7, 8 or 9 can be reported other than their blog...we need a slacker forum!!!

• Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 12:37 PM

seems to me... any one can quit whenever they want... sure it dont make for a good round for those who continue on.. but it is a free world... I have never quit.. and it does irritate me when others do... but that is there option... we will just have to deal with it..

• chank038
    19 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 2:50 PM

There is a Reputation option when setting up a game that is not currently being used.  Perhaps wgt will learn to detect when a player willfuly disconnects someday and start using it.

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 5:22 PM

but what happens when a persons pc freezes up and he has to quit because he can't get back in ?

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 7:30 PM

I generally give players a 3 strike chance. after they have quit a 3rd time. during a game i am in with said quitter. I use the BLOCK PLAYER option. This keeps those dirtbags from ever aggravating me again!!!   :-)

• JeezusCheeznuts
    15 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 7:34 PM

Quilters!!!

• Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 9:54 PM

and this happens alot... I got booted from whistler and 2 other courses today... was very upset as I paid for whistler... 

• trengoff
    128 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 4:16 AM

Hmmm... that old chestnut again ... Here's opinion from an earlier post ... If you agree with it, please harass WGT with it lol :

How about this? (it seems to tick ALL the boxes) ...... All quitters quit because of bad shots & holes ... YEAH?? ..... 

OK ... if they quit, JUST get their score RECORDED as what it is ... SIMPLE !!! SIMPLE!!!

example : 1st hole the quitter has scored +1 

2nd hole the quitter clocks up +2 ... (now he thinks of quitting)

3rd hole ... he hits the rough ... (now he quits)

QUITTER SCORES +2  ..... 

(N.B. not as severe as i would like it, but really EASY for WGT to implement ... Doesn't discriminate, encourages spending and solves the problem ... C'mon WGT it makes great sense)

• rhemphill
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 2:07 PM

trengoff:

Hmmm... that old chestnut again ... Here's opinion from an earlier post ... If you agree with it, please harass WGT with it lol :

How about this? (it seems to tick ALL the boxes) ...... All quitters quit because of bad shots & holes ... YEAH?? ..... 

OK ... if they quit, JUST get their score RECORDED as what it is ... SIMPLE !!! SIMPLE!!!

example : 1st hole the quitter has scored +1 

2nd hole the quitter clocks up +2 ... (now he thinks of quitting)

3rd hole ... he hits the rough ... (now he quits)

QUITTER SCORES +2  ..... 

(N.B. not as severe as i would like it, but really EASY for WGT to implement ... Doesn't discriminate, encourages spending and solves the problem ... C'mon WGT it makes great sense)

which brings up the question ( was it there fault) media com has been doing a lot of work in my area and i nevere know when the cable shuts down, not my fault. been getting very nasty blogs from dick heads that dont know the real story. wgt needs to eliminate player to player blogs.

• laurencemm
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 12:27 AM

fu phil and the rest of u this game is *** graphics and course r cool the rest is bs bs bs bs bs bs not realistic at shove it with ur putter nutter!!!!!!!!!

RSS