Forums

Help › Forums

Re: master

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 6 2010 10:06 AM (9 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 5:29 AM

Oh me oh my just made master and now the fun begins. (((((((smile))))))

What to do?

J

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 5:47 AM

LMAO-Now you're in the soup Johnie. Congrats and curses are the order. I congrat you and you start the cursing.  Nice job.

Johniedino:
    What to do?

Start researching the master club options. These will take you to new and very rewarding levels in the game. GL

• Iamthird
    6 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 5:59 PM
    my average is 66.32 ..... what oes it take to be a master?
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 7:18 PM

Iamthird:
    my average is 66.32 ..... what does it take to be a master?

Congrats Iamthird...you are so close, you ,may need only one more round of a 31 or 32,

You need to get down to a 65. anything and u r in.

It is more challenging with the back tees and u must upgrade at least to a Master driver (ping or TM)...You gotta get a "bazooka" driver or your GIR will plummet and u will be relegated to trying to make 1 putt pars. (a tough gig.) You will have new angles and looks and I found it a boost to my fun on the courses and if your were getting stale and bored, that will cease...you will be facing brand new challenges,  Way to go man! See u out there soon.

StrangeMagic

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 7:41 PM

Iamthird:

Stupidity

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 9:12 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO!!!!!!

I agree

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 10:44 PM

just out of curiosity....sweetie....why would you say that?  You made master and excelled...so why wouldn't someone else?

Just tired of all the negativity about the master tier...

Welcome to the Master tier and thank you for not being a sand bagger....it happens...ALL TOO MUCH....and good luck in your quest....it is a rough one, but a fun one....

good luck and score low!!!

Brandi

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 10:46 PM

SweetiePie:

Iamthird:

Stupidity

yep again sore ribs lmao

congrats johnie well done R9 driver G10 irons TMSatin wedges TM Daytona putter now ive spent your money ill leave you to swear you a$$ off lol

well done chip

• Iamthird
    6 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2010 9:29 AM
    I'm down to a 66.0 ... Shot a 30 on the front 9 about an hour ago ......... I WANT ... I NEED ...... TO BE A MASTER ... So I can spend more money buying new clubs ........ lol
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2010 10:06 AM

brandi35:
    just out of curiosity....sweetie....why would you say that?  You made master and excelled...so why wouldn't someone else?

Hi Brandi,

I said it because it was the first thing that came into my mind, and I thought it was funny. When I consider the word Master and apply it to WGT, it is my belief that the Master tier is enjoyable by one who has mastered all aspects of play prior to elevation. Rushing into it as the only object of play is a grave error in my view and doing so seems to leave the player wanting.

RSS