Forums

Help › Forums

Re: first double EAGLE at st andys!!!

Fri, Mar 5 2010 3:45 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 11:09 AM

You were already -4,what was your final score? That would of put you-7 thru 5 holes.

Beautiful shot by the way.It really took its time rolling down that little hill.

Congrats...

• BabyBulldog
    64 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 1:06 PM

Congrats!!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 1:32 PM

SWEET!

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 2:35 PM
    Great shot and score. I had one lip out on that hole a few days ago, end up about a foot away for an easy eagle. St Andrews on WGT is a definite risk reward tract, i think we will see an ace on #9 soon.
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 6:35 AM

Amazing shot! I've yet to see windage that strong at St Andy's. How did you ever get the ball to end-up on the right side of the fairway with such a strong right-to-left breeze!?

Beautiful hole-out from there! Congrats!

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 7:30 AM

PugsAce:

Amazing shot! I've yet to see windage that strong at St Andy's. How did you ever get the ball to end-up on the right side of the fairway with such a strong right-to-left breeze!?

Beautiful hole-out from there! Congrats!

That fairway is like a plinko board.  Hit it down the middle and it can bounce in any direction.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 8:14 AM

BolloxInBruges:
    That fairway is like a plinko board.

Yeah, but if this was Plinko then WGT would be asking 25 million credits for a Plinko chip.

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Fri, Mar 5 2010 3:45 PM

GITrDONE:

You were already -4,what was your final score? That would of put you-7 thru 5 holes.

Beautiful shot by the way.It really took its time rolling down that little hill.

Congrats...

yeah GITrDONE there must still be a bug with the replays cos i just got the double eagle and thats were it stayed -3 i could have gone very low indeed.

• PAGES
RSS