Forums

Help › Forums

Re: St Andrews First Round

Fri, Feb 26 2010 10:04 AM (36 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2010 10:34 PM

That worked cowboy!  Super cool replay, that should be posted in the crazy shots thread.

• Kiatta
    6 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2010 10:36 PM

Just shot -3 and -5 the -5 should have been better but I got cocky on some short putts and blew them, I saved 2 eagles on my replay page from the -5 round, one from the fairway and one just a nice long putt, nice course and played better than I expected for the first night, nice to have some new turf to play on.

• vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 5:49 AM
    Note to all look at the tees masters are playing from they are white. Looks like blue tees may be popping up here shortly because this 9 is by far the easiest on WGT.
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 6:35 AM

vanguard56:
    Note to all look at the tees masters are playing from they are white. Looks like blue tees may be popping up here shortly because this 9 is by far the easiest on WGT.

On St Andrews the Colours change slightly 

• Amateur Tee   = Red
    • Pro tee             = Yellow
    • Master Tee      = White 

whereas BB and Kiawah Are:

• Amateur Tee   = Red
    • Pro tee             = White
    • Master Tee      = Blue
  • vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 8:19 AM
    Yes I realize the tee colors are different but 3200 yards is too short, someone will shoot a 24 or a 25 here, if not today by end of weekend.
  • golfermarv
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 8:58 AM
    This course is easier than the other layouts but I still had a blast. The wind was a little challenging and I loved the greens. Overall it was great to play a different course.
  • Stellarscience
    65 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 10:04 AM

claremoreblue:

Not bad for the first round,  enjoyed the new nine! :)

What size do you use to output this size image??

RSS