Forums

Help › Forums

Re: my balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 28 2010 11:44 AM (4 replies)
  • allcup
    9 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 10:57 AM
    Hello I need some help with my balls.........................:) I purchased 8 balls and I'm not sure how the rest works.... I noticed I had no white left in my ball meter and have tried to replace with a new ball I keep putting a "new" ball in my "bag" but when I go to play either the ball was not replaced orce for any help I get "half a meter"..... I'm clicking on the "save changes" and still have problems......... Anyone know how many balls remain that you purchased?? Thanks in advance for any help
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 3:31 AM

allcup:
    Hello I need some help with my balls.........................:) I purchased 8 balls and I'm not sure how the rest works.... I noticed I had no white left in my ball meter and have tried to replace with a new ball I keep putting a "new" ball in my "bag" but when I go to play either the ball was not replaced orce for any help I get "half a meter"..... I'm clicking on the "save changes" and still have problems......... Anyone know how many balls remain that you purchased?? Thanks in advance for any help

First off the meter on the ball just shows its condition, as far as I know it has no affect on the shot. When the white disappears it just means the ball is wearing. Soon the bar will turn red showing that the ball is nearing the end of it's life. When the bar completely disappears meaning that the ball is no longer playable the game automatically replaces it with the same type of ball. If you have none of that type left then the game replaces it with unlimited type of ball. Hope this helps.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 11:10 AM

allcup,

BorntoBesting is correct, but you can also check the Balls FAQ for more information.  There's a lot of good info in the FAQ for new players and I recommend taking a few minutes to read through it all.

Thanks =)

• TarheelsRule
    5,546 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 8:06 AM
    You can always check your equipment to determine how many balls you have left in your bag. I have found that once you pick the balls you want to play with, it is best to stick with them, I try to buy 10 at a time so that I don't run out in a round, just check your bag every few days or once a week. The one negative that I have regarding balls is that they wear out too quickly, we should get more wear from them. It also seems that balls wear a lot more than they should during the CTTH play, I have noticed that a ball seems to wear almost as much as in a nine hole match during the 9 shots you hit in CTTH.
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 11:44 AM

TarheelsRule:
    You can always check your equipment to determine how many balls you have left in your bag. I have found that once you pick the balls you want to play with, it is best to stick with them, I try to buy 10 at a time so that I don't run out in a round, just check your bag every few days or once a week. The one negative that I have regarding balls is that they wear out too quickly, we should get more wear from them. It also seems that balls wear a lot more than they should during the CTTH play, I have noticed that a ball seems to wear almost as much as in a nine hole match during the 9 shots you hit in CTTH.

That's why I always use the starter balls for CTTH play.

RSS