Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cant play now

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 1:10 PM (8 replies)
    3 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 10:43 AM
    I have been plaing WGT for over a year with no problem. For some reason lately when I hit play now nothing happens, I have tried changing browsers turned off the pop up blocker and still no go. Any ideas its killing me!
  • restorethis
    151 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 10:52 AM
    Just a guess but try updating your flashplayer!
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 10:52 AM

Hi 7962,

When you click Play Now does the pop-up window for the game come up at all?  Is it popping up and freezing during the load?  Can you describe the steps you took in as much detail as possible?

*edit* As the poster above mentioned, clearing your browser and flash caches (and making sure you're using the latest version of Flash 10) is a good place to start.  Refer to the Optimizing Your WGT Experience thread for instructions on how to take those actions and let us know if you continue to run across this issue.

3 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 11:14 AM
    I have upgraded to flash 10 and still when I hit the play now button it flashes dark green to light green like it always has before I got to the game screen but it still wont let me in at all
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 11:58 AM

Hmm, unfortunately I'm not sure what could be causing that, but I have escalated this issue for you.  We'll try to get you resolved ASAP and I apologize for any inconvenience.

In the meantime if there are any more details that you can add that may help us resolve this issue for you please let us know.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 12:15 PM

I had a similar problem a few days ago. If when you type in wgt.com in your browser and it automaticaly signs you in, it is because the "remember me" box is ticked.

So we need to clear all rescent history, if your using firefox try this.

Click "tools" at the top off the page, then click "clear rescent history" then click "clear now".

This will clear your browsing history, Re-boot your computer then sign back in to wgt.com with your same user name and password as before. This should work hopefully. G/L

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 12:22 PM

Instead of using the gameclient pop-up you can alternately type http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx in your address bar and it should open the gameclient in a regular tab/window ... that's what i did and now i have it bookmarked ... works for me ...

3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:23 PM

That worked for me the only thing that did thanks for the tip I appreciate it

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 1:10 PM

Thanks for the assist fellas. =)

RSS