Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole in one

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 15 2010 9:47 AM (2 replies)
  • arme
    31 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 6:39 PM
    I just made my first hole in one on #14 green at the Kiawah Island course.swowowowowow. , but I didn't know how to save it. Can anyone help?
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2010 6:48 PM

If you are playing solo and haven't hit a shot since the ace then you should be on the scorecard screen.  Near the bottom right of the scorecard click on the button labeled Replay Shot.  After you click the button you'll see your avatar setup for the replay.  Click the SAVE button at the bottom.

If you have already advanced past the scorecard screen (but still haven't hit a shot) then click on the MENU button in the top left of the game and choose REPLAY LAST SHOT.  You'll see the SAVE button at the bottom once the replay loads.

If you've already hit a shot then there is no way to save a replay, but you can try to save the scorecard.  Instructions on how to save a screenshot to your PC can be found in the first 4 steps of this post.

Good luck and congrats on the ace! =)

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 9:47 AM

congrats on the ace. I got one at black in the ctth challenge got almost as excited as I did when I got  my one and  only hole-in-one for real. But the keyword is almost. Shoot I almost had a heart attack when I got it. Seeing that ball fly straight into the hole from 120 yards away. Almost couldn't finish the last  2 holes I was so excited.

RSS