Help › Forums

Re: The clouds lift briefly and the sun comes out on BPB back 9

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:18 PM (2 replies)
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 6:02 PM

Hi All,

Saturday morning down under - sun shining, temperature 30C. Just a beautiful beautiful day. No snow here guys !!

An acquaintance is bringing round a Stratocaster copy for me to buy, I'm overcome with excitement. Gee, I'll have to watch that - could be dangerous. My wifes gone out for the morning to - what to do :-)

OK - lets get on BPB back 9 again and see if I can improve things - my last 3 practice rounds +2, +2, +1  Heavy grey clouds over BPB back 9 for some time now :-(

My first tee shot right down the middle, encouraging start !!  My approach from 189yds finishes 5" short. I putt out for a birdie. How easy is that I think to myself. Second hole, tee shot right down the middle - again. Wow - things are looking up. My approach again from a long way out pin high 12' away. Great shot all things considered. I miss the putt, but hey things are looking up. Whats more the sun is coming out!!

I finish my back 9 at -2. My best back 9 & bogey free. I hit every fairway, and the first 5 GIR. I then miss the next 4 greens but my short game gets me out of trouble and I get up and down. My putts all go in - Wow - this is not so hard after all eh ?

That guy with the Stratocaster copy is coming round any minute so I have to split.

Amazing what a bit of excitement can do eh - and whats more the sun is still shining.

Happy playing

Doug

PS   I'll let y'all know what the Strat looks like. You dont know what a Stratocaster is ?? WoW - you need serious help :-)

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 6:32 PM

Sure do dorkfeatures, I have one and enjoy it very much. I wish I could play this game as good as my strat sounds to me ears.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:18 PM

Gotta like a guy who knows how to enjoy the small pleasures of life...

RSS