Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A post like no other on surveys

Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:28 AM (4 replies)
  • gatordee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 2:54 AM

I want to know why I only spend 2-3 minutes on these surveys and they say "sorry, you do not qualify but we still gave you a boat load of credits". Or the "would you like to try another survey or just accept a boat load of credits and call it a day" but the worst one is when you click onto Ampario and get the "We just gave you a boat load of credits rather than watch you christmas tree our survey jerk". I still get the the message " yesterday you were black, now you are white, here!! Just take a boat load of credits jerk.". I would like to earn my credits and WGT does not seem to care. I sent them 10 emails in the last hour and still nothing! Can some one please help??? Do you hear me wgt??

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 3:02 AM

AFAIK, WGT doesn't take any responsibility on this subject - try with the survey companies.

Curiously: Why do you think 10 emails in an hour are better than one? Did they promise to answer within minutes?

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 6:57 AM

That's a Boat Load of e-mails.

HAWK

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:15 AM

This was strictly a joke. I was not making fun of anyone or wgt.  The emails were not really sent. Actually, the surveys have been very kind to me in tqqqqqqqqqqq

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:28 AM

gatordee:

This was strictly a joke.

Hilarious joke.

RSS