Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credits

Sat, Feb 13 2010 9:49 PM (5 replies)
  • theplayer211
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 8:35 AM

Other than out roight purchasing. Whats the best way to get credits?

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:05 PM

When you make pro I think they give you 100 credits. Take that 100 credits and join a ready go tournament. Try your very best to place in the top 5 and you can build them that way. Other than that play the heck out of the free tournaments and ctth tournaments and try to place well in those. Either way it can take a while to build a surplus of credits but the ready goes, coupled with good scores, is the fastest way. Also you can play match play challenge matches for as few or as many credits as you like. Its really best to invest 20 bucks or so to get you started with clubs and balls and with some practice you should be able to make enough money to where you do not have to deposit more cash. Just think of it as cheap entertainment. Its a heck of a lot cheaper than my kids video games/console, if ya know what I mean.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 2:31 PM

There are also offers you can complete to earn credits.  This is not an endorsement and I have not done this myself...just letting you know where to look...there might be an easier way to navigate, but this is how I get there:     

In the upper left, click on Account, Buy Credits, Change Billing Information and Complete Offers to Earn Credits. 

Joey

• bullpin
    630 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 7:00 AM

Joeyola:

...there might be an easier way to navigate, but this is how I get there:     

In the upper left, click on Account, Buy Credits, Change Billing Information and Complete Offers to Earn Credits.

The way I get there is 1 step less.

1. Click the first grey link at the top of the screen, which should be BUY CREDITS.
    2.  Once there, scroll down the page and look for a blue button that says "Complete Offers to Earn Credits" (its under the step 2: select payment method portion of the page).

Hope this helps!

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2010 1:17 PM

A couple of the earn credit offers are pretty good. The netflix offer for new first time members is pretty good. You get the credits and some really good movies at a fairly low montly cost. Too bad for me I am already a netflix member. And the Direct TV offer is really good. Those 2 are something you might be considering doing anyway so why not do it through the earn credit route and get the best of both worlds.

• theplayer211
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 9:49 PM

OK guys I really appreciate it. Thanks. GL and I'll see yall on the course sometime.

RSS