Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the # 19 shows up in the circle when wanting to play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 9:31 AM (6 replies)
  • ironhed
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 1:55 PM

will not let me play anything when this happens.  what is going on?  And do I need a golf mouse to play this or better reflexes?

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 6:21 PM

Golf mouse ftw - and gl on the 19th:)

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 6:43 PM

Hello Ironhead, I played my first 200 rounds here on my laptop touchpad before going to a mouse. Thats why my stats are terrible and took me forever just to get them back to respectable. I strongly recommend a mouse. Don't know about the 19 thing though ,never had that prob yet.

• jredasse
    28 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 6:54 PM

THERE IS HARDLY NO WAY U CAN PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT A MOUSE.......IT HAS TO BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT....GET YOURSELF A MOUSE, IT WILL MAKE A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE.......

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2010 8:10 PM

jredasse:

THERE IS HARDLY NO WAY U CAN PLAY THIS GAME WITHOUT A MOUSE.......IT HAS TO BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT....

Actually I made pro and got to a 70 average this way, but that seemed to be the ceiling lol GO FOR THE MOUSE its a lot easier.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 7:29 AM

ironhed:

will not let me play anything when this happens.  what is going on?  And do I need a golf mouse to play this or better reflexes?

If you see the #19 in the circle and it never increases ... it means it's stuck loading ... i've had it happen to me before but not sure exactly what number it stopped on ...

The mouse definitely helps ... the touchpad buttons aren't fast enough ... and when you get that mouse , plug it into a port in the side of your laptop.... they are generally faster speed ports than the ones in the rear ...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 9:31 AM

It can be done, though.

We have a MacBook user that made Master and to this day can't play this game with a mouse.  Has to use the touchpad... (and not the current full sized touchpad either, the older version with the bar along the bottom).

Says it's the only way to play.

As far as the #19 goes, have you tried the obligatory "clear your caches" yet?  Sounds like it's hanging up while loading.  There are many tips and tricks to be found in the FAQ, under "Troubleshooting">

Short of that, a message to members@worldgolftour.com might be in order.

RSS