Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new courses....

Sun, Feb 7 2010 3:18 PM (7 replies)
  • jmiera
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 12:33 PM

at anytime is there going to be play on any other courses besides kiahwah or bethpage?

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 1:21 PM

jmiera:

at anytime is there going to be play on any other courses besides kiahwah or bethpage?

Yes St. Andrews is coming soon, but it looks by your score history you need to focus on the two we have now, lol! Sorry couldn't resist.

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 5:10 PM

Can I just ask why players with scores which are not in the Master category seem to get snide / condescending replies to questions ? Some of us enjoy playing, and record all scores, and so what if we stay in the Pro category ? It does not make the OP's question any the less reasonable. If WTG is only for the clique who are Masters then why not just say so, and us mere mortals will stop playing and take our hard-earned cash elsewhere.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 6:13 PM

blackbeard:

Can I just ask why players with scores which are not in the Master category seem to get snide / condescending replies to questions ? Some of us enjoy playing, and record all scores, and so what if we stay in the Pro category ? It does not make the OP's question any the less reasonable. If WTG is only for the clique who are Masters then why not just say so, and us mere mortals will stop playing and take our hard-earned cash elsewhere.

Let me try to help you out.... don't take offense, ok.

1. it seemed rhett was having fun with the answer, no matter the rank/tier
    2. had the OP spent even 5 minutes on the forums (in any category, just about) he would have found an answer
    3. some questions have been asked so many times that you're lucky to get any response at all
    4. lighten up, it's a freakin' game.

Now, should you wish to take your 'hard-earned money' elsewhere over a simple little forum post, then nothing, or no one, is going to stop you.  

However, if you wish to hang about and enjoy a laugh or two, we'll be glad to help out with questions, both intelligent and not-so-much.

Oh, and btw I'm still in the "Pro" category and I get to be sarcastic, too.  Do you want to know why?  Cause I still suck at this game and can't break 30!  Guess I don't get to be in their little 'clique', huh?

Have a nice day!  

Kthxbuhbye.

• Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 8:28 PM

Tell em Snaike.

• jmiera
    6 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 1:58 PM

lol funny ...request to play me and i will kick your ass on the course...sorry i couldnt resist !!!!

• jmiera
    6 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 2:03 PM
    Also rhett ...i just want to play a diffrent course so SHADDUP !!
  • NYBallerMan
    52 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 3:18 PM

I just registered on the Tiger Woods Online game. It's garbage. If you want to leave WGT, please leave me your credits. The Tiger Woods game does not have a functioning Pro Shop and the credits are non-transferable from game to game. So, I would be very happy if you gifted me your credit balance at WGT. EA Sports even charges you to practice your swing. Yeah the EA Sports game has 6 courses but the graphics are S-H-I-T.

RSS