Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How pro?

Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:51 PM (4 replies)
  • Winnie79
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:01 AM
    Please tell me how become I a Pro? What I have to do?
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:17 AM

In the panel to the right, you have FAQs – Changing Tiers. You need maybe an average of about 78 or so to get to the Pro tier.

(It's possible to cheat by quitting your bad rounds in order to get to a higher tier faster, but there's ultimately little sense in cheating oneself and pretending that one is better than one really is.)

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:12 PM

Its important, espeacally for new players, to understand tier placement.  Advance too quickly, and you're in the Master tier before you know it.  It can be frustrating playing against the best players...not to mention there is no going back.  For this reason alone, it has been suggested that many escape to new accounts (which is not allowed), after realizing their mistake and knowing they'd be happier, and much more successful, in a another tier. 

Everyone has there own expectations.  If you want to play with people at about the same skill level, play rated rounds and post all your scores.  And if you need more info on how this site works, check out the information over there----------------->

Joey 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:36 PM

Mr. Joeyola...very cogent, very accurate, and very sweet ! Great advice.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2010 7:51 PM

and not just in the masters tier some of us like me are struggling in the pro tier after advancing too soon.

RSS