Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unexpected Error

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 1 2010 7:40 PM (2 replies)
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 4:52 PM

Twice this evening I've received "unexpected error" messages from WGT after the connection basically timed out during group play games. Ironically I signed up on the 25th of January and never had any such problem 'til today; the same day I actually bought some credits for new clubs. Talk about a slap in the face.

I've worked in IT before and i'm certain the problem is NOT on my end. After closing my browser (google chrome) and reapplying it WGT will once again connect normally.

I also took the liberty of running (and analyzing) a few whois checks and nmap traces after my security program had repeatedly alerted me of new threats while using the WGT game client.. Peculiar, to say the least.

Working heavily with RFCs and core infrastructure in the past I felt obligated to provide some of the information I uncovered to federal authorities and Intelligence agencies. I hope this isn't what I think it is.

Concerned (new) Member.

• onestonemanone
    45 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 6:38 PM

smason77:
    I hope this isn't what I think it is.

please fill in the blanks

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 7:40 PM

onestonemanone:

smason77:
    I hope this isn't what I think it is.

please fill in the blanks

That's difficult to do when a person's loyalty is in question. I'm not necessarily pointing any fingers. Yet at the same time I know a HUGE red flag when I see one and i'm wondering if it also has 5 yellow stars on it; and an ulterior motive.

That would be quite regrettable. Again, I hope this isn't the case.

RSS