Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Phil

Sat, Feb 18 2012 8:27 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:36 PM

I must say Phil is not one of my Favorites...Sorry People, I don't like the bloke.  Just my opinion.. It was a great win by him in the last Comp and good luck to him down the track.

Just thinking though... Smoking a Cigar... Is that a good look for the Anti Smoking people to Ark up....hmmmm

-Roger

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 8:27 PM

Speaking of Phil - LOS ANGELES (AP)—One shot clipped an ash tree and kept Phil Mickelson out of worse trouble than he was in. Another landed behind a Bottle Brush, blocking his path to the 10th green at Riviera. On yet another hole, Mickelson had to thread a 9-iron through the limbs of five eucalyptus trees.

So when he walked into the gallery to find his tee shot on the 15th hole and saw a man flat on his back, Mickelson assumed the worst.

“It wouldn’t be the first time, so I thought for sure I took him out,” Mickelson said Saturday. Instead, the spectator was being still because the ball was inside the hem of his shorts.

Despite all these adventures, Mickelson managed a 1-under 70 on Saturday to share the lead with PGA champion Keegan Bradley in the Northern Trust Open.

The lastest from Phil in California.

sj

• PAGES
RSS