Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LATEST UPDATE

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 2 2010 9:01 AM (5 replies)
  • snowy64
    67 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 11:51 AM
    I do not know if this is the right place to post this but here goes. I would like to say well done to WGT for at last giving us some new pin positions on Betpage Black have just played the weekly unlimited on there and it is a mixture of old and new pin placements which sure makes a change. So once again guys thanks.
  • spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 12:34 PM
    Yes agreed these new pin positions in the weekly tournaments are awesome! Great job WGT!
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 1:51 PM

It definitely adds more spice and provides new challenges to all players.  Fantastic, it provides incentive and achievement in taming the new beast.  My sentiments exactly spinmaster, great job WGT.

Next thing is to put the random pin locations in the Ready-Gos.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 6:32 AM

I'd like to see the same random pins at Kiawah. All this fuss about when the next course is-how about doing with Kia what they did with BPB?

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 7:00 AM
    Allow me to throw in my two pennies on the new pins. What a refreshing change of pace! Thanks to WGT for that move, it was a long time coming. That should fend off the wolves for awhile. Some of those new pins converts some of those holes from "par is a good score" to makable birdie putts. True, these changes don't widen those fairways or lessen that rough, but, last time I checked, I still have some control on that by trying to stay in the fairway. What a novel concept. Two thumbs up, and continue the great work you're doing.
  • TarheelsRule
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 9:01 AM
    It would be nice to see different pin placements are Kiawah as well. Some of the current placements are bad and after playing it a lot you sort of ignore the course assuming the pins are where they always are, it would make the play much more interesting if you didn't know what to expect.
RSS