Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ripped off by wgt

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 17 2012 12:55 PM (9 replies)
  • doc1451
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 2:59 PM
    this is the second post that I have made to you wgt and you have not responded to my inquiry,why do you have to rip players off when they will buy credits anyway.will you return my credits to me
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 7:52 PM

doc1451:
    this is the second post that I have made to you wgt and you have not responded to my inquiry,why do you have to rip players off when they will buy credits anyway.will you return my credits to me

hi

what happened? i did not see other message?

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:50 AM

???

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 5:32 PM

hpurey:

???

LMAO!!!!

Doc you need to email members@worldgolftour.com with the details! Don't address the issue in the forums it don't work!!!!

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 1:06 AM

hpurey:

???

THANK YOU!!!! I needed a good laugh and that went well above and beyond. I think I would go back to playing Tiger Woods if that happened to me. Do not believe you have to worry about him putting your business out on the streets of Forums Mr WGT.  A serious note, Send your problem to the wgt email address and they will definitely take care of the issue. They are very very fair but it will not be overnight. Plan on a good 2-4 weeks. Hang tough!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 7:26 AM

gatordee:

hpurey:

???

THANK YOU!!!! I needed a good laugh and that went well above and beyond. I think I would go back to playing Tiger Woods if that happened to me. Do not believe you have to worry about him putting your business out on the streets of Forums Mr WGT.  A serious note, Send your problem to the wgt email address and they will definitely take care of the issue. They are very very fair but it will not be overnight. Plan on a good 2-4 weeks. Hang tough!

(TWO Staff meeting)
    OK Boss, I have an idea, see lets start posting stuff about being ripped off over that at WGT! Sounds like a great idea. Let's do it! But make sure are smart about. Of course I will, do you think I am stupid....

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 4:43 PM

hpurey:

???

Maybe a multi account holder who used another account to post initially and this to post a follow up.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:39 AM

adramforall:

hpurey:

???

Maybe a multi account holder who used another account to post initially and this to post a follow up.

LOL,,,,yep, maybe he forgot which account he was signed in under

• woobiesdad2000
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 4:41 PM

I played a matc game on whistlers for 60 credits and the guy quit and i lost my credits and his...Why is that ?

• golfmad999
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 12:55 PM

obviously he can't count to 2

lol

RSS