Help › Forums

Re: Actively Looking For Low-Level, High-Tiered Golfers

Thu, Mar 1 2012 9:04 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:38 AM

godelescher:

As of right now, the CC is limited to 50 members. It's still in its infancy so I'm the only member so far, but I'll be actively recruiting.

If anyone is interested, or you know anyone who might be interested, please request an invitation or post on my wall and I'll get back to you quickly.

I look forward to meeting the new members.

-godelescher

Update:

Well, it's day 2 for Young Guns and we're up to 12 high quality members and actively looking for more.

One nice thing about the club is the cross section of tiers that seems to be interested, it's almost equally divided between all tiers from tour pro to legend. It looks like it's going to be a good place for the middle tiers to really hone their game.

If you know of anyone who you think might be a good fit for this club, please let them know about it or let me know and I'll send them an invite.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 9:22 AM

^^^

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 3:19 PM

Just an update:

The club is doing well. It's a slow start because of the exclusive nature of the requirements, but we've had a lot of interest and some great feedback.

We're starting our first multi-round tournament in a few days and we're discussing how, when, what league play will look like.

So remember, if you're a low level playing in a higher tier, Young Guns CC may be the right club for you.

Request an invite or just introduce yourself on my wall.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 10:29 AM

Club is filling out nicely, but we're still looking for some new members.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 9:04 AM

^^^^

We're just under half full, but the 20 or so members we have are great. Everyone is very enthusiastic. Tournaments (premium and free) have been competitive. We just finished a 4-round multi round tourney and we're just starting a match play tournament.

MP tournament is round robin (everyone plays everyone once) with the top 4 advancing to semi-finals, then final match.

Winner gets a new club of his or her choice, second place gets a sleeve of balls.

Overall, this club is off to a great start and we look forward to meeting new high tiered - low leveled members.

Request an invite, or just post on my wall if you're interested. Thanks all.

• PAGES
RSS