Forums

Help › Forums

Re: EAST COAST WANTS A LADDER

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:03 AM (4 replies)
  • Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 3:00 PM

What is a good ladder that one could set up for free for use within the country club. I am thinking of something modeled after WGTLS that could be private for the country club East Coast.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 3:57 PM

I dont do anything of the sorts nor create one!  

but my suggestion for all turnaments be this

Have a tier based tourny,   but heres the catch

Start a tourny that starts with the amateurs,   take only so many winners from that tourny (say 5)

----- forgot about hacks----start with hack turnies----up to amateur

those five advance to a tourny that has amateurs and pros in it,  so many winners  (say 8) advance to the next tourny

those eight advance to a masters tourny, so many winners (say 10) advance to a tour master tier

the tour master tier has the ones that are tour master sign up and then those that advanced up into those tournies,    so many winners advance to the legend tier

and so on and so on

I think i understand what im talking about

kinda like earning a card to the next tourny, not that any tiered player is better than the other, just might encourage good play, and if you advance you  might end up winning the tournament!   Like getting your PGA card, sort of!!!!

I dunno maybe

drew

(5)hacks advance to amateur tournie

(8) hacks/amateurs advacne to master tournie

(10)hacks/amateurs/masters advance to Tour Master tournie

(12)hacks/amateurs/masters/tour master adavace to legend tournie

Then a big tournie for all the ones that advanced through have a chance to be the winner!!!!

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 7:25 PM

That is a good suggestion, but it is not what I am looking for...We already run tier tournaments and kick for playing out of tier...and we also run a 20 week cup series (A runaway 2 horse race between YoungGuns97 and myself)...I believe you are a wgtls member, am i not correct, so i think you would be familiar with their stroke play, match play, and guilds ladders...We are looking for a site that could potentially help us set up something like a private wgtls for East Coast exclusively...

RSS