Forums

Help › Forums

Re: We Want You!

Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:55 AM (5 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2011 4:13 PM

HI,

I am Mesmorizer the new owner of the "British Columbia Selects"  We are currently looking for active players to join our CC. We offer Free Tourney's and low cost premium tourney's. An example: I post a weekly Front & Back 9 freebie, I then make a 18 hole Premium at 10 Cents with the same conditons. We encourage members to make their own Tourney's with the conditons they want as this makes for great practice for the course you may want to master or spend more time on.

We are in the process of setting up and orginizing in house tourney's. We are looking at Match Play Tourney's, House Champion Tourney and would like to get to a point of competing with other CC's. This is all based on what are members want from our club.

Now to you, if you like this game are active, want to be part of a CC to call your own and want to compete with more people and make a few freinds while you are enjoying WGT then "We Want You!"

Please post here if you wish an Invite or you can apply here > British Columbia Selects

If you have any questions feel free to post on my wall or mail me if your on my list.

Thanks,

Mes..

Britsh Columbia Selects

• albierexmathews
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 6:26 AM

Hello there

Like the sound of this club, very proactive, and am keen to join. Can I be a member of two clubs? Sorry if a daft question. In any case, please send me an invite if interested.

fwiw - I am master level averaging 65

best regards

Albierex

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:36 AM

Hi,

I have sent you an invite. The answer to your question is you cannot be part of 2 clubs only 1. I am looking to get people more active in the forum and wish to set-up some inter-league tourney's for all to join. If you want to be part of a club thats building and participate in our tourney's we would love to have you.

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 10:51 AM

UPDATE:

Just wanted to update this thread. We are in the process of setting up a Match play tourney inhouse. Free to join and winner gets bragging rights and a set of balls. All in fun and the spirit of the game. All tourneys are free or low cost so sign up for our CC on the above link to get started. 'We Want You!".

Mes.

• DerekKN
    52 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 4:37 PM

I'd like to try out your Country Club, I'm a pretty active player.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:55 AM

Well we would love to have you, only thing is looks like we have CC sniper's in the fourm lol. All good! I am sending you an invite anyways as you have requested me to do so. We would love to have you.

Thanks,

Mes.

RSS