Forums

Help › Forums

I just chipped on this green to ask,,,

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:04 AM (0 replies)
  • camyers66
    22 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:04 AM

How to get help with tournaments for my C.C, "TIGGERS in the WOODS".  Hi, I am currently trying to improve participation in our tourney's. This is not about getting more members as it is about just trying to improve on the experience, fun and challenges.

Any ideals are welcome and I hope other Clubs won't mind sharing their experience.

Mostly I would like to have more participation. Say for ex; OPENS where nonmembers can attend.

Also I am looking to get events that are sponsored so that I get get better purses for the participants. Currently involvement has been dismal so setting up entry fees hasn't helped (except a few of the better members). I often put up my own incentives like; free sleeves of Calloways or free credits for the winners out of my pocket. Again this has attracted a few regulars, and while I enjoy being able to award prizes its taking away from my bag. 

I hope some one with a lot of successful club and tournament knowledge will be willing to work with me to further our Clubs involvement. after I get a base of better enrollment for tournament involvement going I look to add better challenges within teir and avg levels.  For now I hope to keep it simple and start with better tournaments. Thanx    

G.L, have fun and "KEEP IT DOWN!"  )*>  CAMyers 

RSS