Help › Forums

Re: Club Loadouts

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 16 2024 2:36 PM (2 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 4:57 PM

Suggestion.

How about 3 separate club loadouts. Like A:, B:, and C: Loadouts. 

That way someone can shoot cheaper balls that have a faster meter, and pair with slower meter irons....Or the other way around. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Also, how about a edit equipment button on every tournament play screen. That way a player can check their equipment to make sure they have what they need, and what they are expecting to have. I switch balls often. going into a higher credit RG with the wrong balls would suck. I know because it has happened. Would just make it easier, that's all. Peace of mind and all.

Thanks,

0000rb3

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 11:39 PM

0000rb3:
    How about 3 separate club loadouts. Like A:, B:, and C: Loadouts. 

That way someone can shoot cheaper balls that have a faster meter, and pair with slower meter irons....Or the other way around. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Once upon a time, when this was a browser game, there was a custom "bag" available to select between four different sets. It was not included in the app.

0000rb3:
    how about a edit equipment button on every tournament play screen.
    Would this request to make the game more comfortable for players have a positive effect on the company's revenue? Or, the other way round, what would you be prepared to pay for it?

• 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2024 2:36 PM

I remember that. It  came out around the time of the Tour Legend Tier....I think. But, that was so long ago that I could be wrong about the timing.

It would be nice if they brought it back.

RSS