Forums

Help › Forums

Ready gos

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 12 2024 10:38 AM (0 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2024 10:38 AM

I know that one should not enter a ready go unless they are planning to shoot right then. Having said that, Could you please reinstate the countdown timer for the RGs. No matter the reason, if you can't shoot the RG right then, you should not have to guess at the end time. I have missed out shooting 3 different RGs simply because I mistakenly thought I had entered others before those. I finish shooting one, then plan on shooting the next, and so on. I get done with the first one, and go to shoot the second....and it's gone. Had a  timer been visible, then I could have shot them in an order that meant I got to shoot all of them. Each one that I missed, I would have placed top 15 (at least) and most likely top 10 or better. I am not losing credits because of my game, but because of your game.

I know, simple, don't shoot them. It is a way to slowly increase my credits so that i can afford new balls and such. There was a timer before...when it was flash game...that started when the last spot was filled. I am sure that the same timer (or some version of it) is being used. It is not helpful because we can not see it. It doesn't hurt anything to have it available to see. The tournament doesn't end any faster.

Once again, please show a clock for tournament ending. I have lost around 500CR, just in entry fees, because of this. On average it comes to about 1500CR lost....maybe more. And I will never know how much in total credits I have lost because you won't make the timer visible. There was a timer before...can't be too difficult to just put it back. 

Thanks for maybe reading this, and maybe doing something to help. Even if it is just posting the time in GMT that the tourney fills. and having a constant time till tourney ends (that all players know about, and can find out easily), and then letting the players figure it all out.

Brief edit. Case in point. I have a PGA 9 RG and a BPB 9 RG to play. I am sitting down to play both right now. However, I am not sure which is closer (meaning right on the cusp) to ending. I think it is PGA, so I am shooting that first. If I am wrong, then I am out the 300CR for BPB (without the chance to win some, all, or even more back). Simply because I shot my RGs in the wrong order. I don't think this is very fair. I would stop shooting them altogether, even though I like shooting them, if I had money to put into the game whenever I needed to.

I do now realize that it states in the email that it is a 12 hour timer. but since they fill in different speeds. I can shoot in order of joining them and still miss rounds. There has to be a way to maybe list them in order of fill up on the game. So, if they all fill while one is working or sleeping, someone can just sit down and say ok i have to shoot these. Looks like I need to shoot them in this order. 

sincerely,

0000rb3

RSS