Help › Forums

Re: Can't Log Out - Stuck At Level Up Screen

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 24 2024 10:47 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • StevePitts
    6 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2024 5:18 AM

When I fire up the game I go through various loading panels, get level up, level 1, and WGT coins panels before being presented with this:

where the only thing I can do is click on the left hand Buy & Equip button at which point I end up staring at the following screen until I terminate the client via Close Window on the taskbar icon or some other form of violence.

• StevePitts
    6 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2024 5:20 AM

Well that doesn't seem to have worked as desired - the images were there when I clicked on Post

• StevePitts
    6 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2024 5:28 AM

I have uploaded the images to my OneDrive.

First screen here: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AryCjE_vN33ugtp1rOwUEu7Y451-xg?e=FFWcbd

Second screen here: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AryCjE_vN33ugtp2fLfyrIRXEAAfjw?e=D8MiK1

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2024 5:42 AM

Yeah, this site is one of those that doesn't host images. Like you have done you have to put them on a hosting site first before linking them here.

As for the redirect issue, not sure why that's not working, I'll try to replicate it in my own game.

I don't know if a reset would work but there's no harm in trying.

WGT Reset for Windows

• StevePitts
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2024 10:32 AM

Thank you for the link to the reset Scott, but sadly it made no difference. Oddly there was a SOFTWARE/WGT key as well as SOFTWARE\WGT but nuking both of them made no difference to the behaviour of the game. 

Please don't waste any more time on this. As I said above I'm not convinced by the click-click mechanic anyway and thus have invested in a copy of PGA Tour 2K23 whilst it was heavily discounted in the latest Steam sale.

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2024 10:47 AM

Alright Steve, enjoy your PGA Tour.  ; )

• PAGES
RSS