Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Atributos de los palos

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 29 2023 8:43 AM (5 replies)
  • ManuWest
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2023 7:15 PM

Alguien es tan amable y me explica los atributos de los palos? Gracias.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 3:15 PM

Inglés

• Avg. Distance: Displays the average distance the ball will travel when hit at full strength on a flat surface and with no wind
    • Trajectory: Indicates the general height of the ball flight
    • Precision: Defines generally how close to the aiming point the ball will land based on where you hit on the swing meter
    • Forgiveness: Displays how much Distance and Precision the ball will lose if not hit perfectly
    • Shot Shaping: Displays the level of "workability" of the club to move the ball left or right during flight
    • Spin: Defines the level of spin the club will transfer to the ball. A ball with more spin will stop faster on the green
    • Meter Speed: Indicates the speed at which the swing meter moves, the lower the number the faster the meter will move.

Spanish

• Promedio Distancia: Muestra la distancia promedio que recorrerá la pelota cuando se golpee con toda su fuerza en una superficie plana y sin viento.
    • Trayectoria: Indica la altura general del vuelo de la bola.
    • Precisión: Define en general qué tan cerca del punto de mira aterrizará la pelota en función de dónde golpees en el medidor de swing.
    • Perdón: muestra cuánta distancia y precisión perderá la pelota si no se golpea perfectamente
    • Shot Shaping: muestra el nivel de "funcionabilidad" del palo para mover la pelota hacia la izquierda o hacia la derecha durante el vuelo.
    • Giro: Define el nivel de giro que el palo transferirá a la pelota. Una bola con más efecto se detendrá más rápido en el green.
    • Velocidad del medidor: Indica la velocidad a la que se mueve el medidor de oscilación, cuanto menor sea el número, más rápido se moverá el medidor.
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 3:21 PM

@ Scott;

You're starting to scare me. !!

'sayin

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 11:40 PM

You don't need to be a genius to copy and paste, Colin.  ; )

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 7:42 AM

I know that...Craig is an expert !!.  To the point though, I didn't call you a genius, I just stated you were scaring me...I think it's the hat...lmao

later, mi amigo.

ct

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 8:43 AM

Sorry for misunderstanding Colin, I'm not 100% at the moment.

RSS