Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shot meter disappearing?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 1 2024 3:09 AM (8 replies)
  • Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2023 11:43 AM

Over the last week or so, I have had my shot ruler at the bottom of the screen disappear and was unable to execute the shot.  I was able to go to "settings" and turn on the shot meter along the side of my display and hit the ball but it didn't go far.  The shot ruler then reappeared on the next shot.  Not sure when it will go out again or what is causing it.  Any ideas on what is happening?

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2023 5:32 PM

Do you mean the shot meter or shot pal?

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2023 1:31 PM

If OP means the white circle used for taking a shot, it is hard to see and might seem disappeared if there is light-colored sand behind it.  

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2023 5:09 PM

Then entire thing at the bottom...no meter and no shot pal.  All  I get is a black bar.  It shows the club selection/distance but the entire bar is blank, no meter, no shot pal.  I tried to estimate distance based on club selection but can't get anything to work.  As mentioned, it has happened a couple of times this week and then goes back to normal. As I said before, the only way to get out of it is to go to settings and turn on the shot bar along the side.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2023 10:22 AM

Squatch031:

Then entire thing at the bottom...no meter and no shot pal.  All  I get is a black bar.  It shows the club selection/distance but the entire bar is blank, no meter, no shot pal.  I tried to estimate distance based on club selection but can't get anything to work.  As mentioned, it has happened a couple of times this week and then goes back to normal. As I said before, the only way to get out of it is to go to settings and turn on the shot bar along the side.

Try this. In settings turn off both shot pal and putter pal. Save and exit settings. Then go back to settings and turn them back on, I have heard this has helped players in the past,

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2023 6:34 PM

Thanks for the response.  I will give it a try.  Have another question.  If I leave my country club and use the shot and putter pals for purchase in Pro Shop, do they have the feet/yards scale breakout or just the percentage?

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2023 10:14 AM

purchased putter pal and Shot pal are just like what you have from your CC.

• CayukChris
    23 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2023 8:42 AM

Mines done that too a few times & it also doesn't allow me to move the putt location around to aim the putt for green slopes. This mostly happen in stroke play challenges.

RSS