Forums

Help › Forums

Re: nice game

Fri, Jan 6 2012 12:59 AM (36 replies)
  • Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:15 PM

luckysump:

I think i've lost my mind, oh well never mind.

If you're not bothered mate.......... them I'm not either !

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 3:56 PM

lol

• chuckalucky
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 7:49 PM

This game sucks.You will never get better.I have played this game about 4 monthsI still can"t do better than shoot in the 90's.The meter jumps.The greens don"t break the way they read.If you buy better balls they take them out of play after a game or two.You can"t play the wind,they just want you to buy,buy.The more you play the better you should get,but not here.You will miss short puts 90 percent of the time.They need to make it fair for all players.

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 9:37 PM

chuckalucky:
    This game sucks.You will never get better.

Get rid of any clubs called 'easy-swing' and invest in some upgrades. Your attitude will change for the better.

sj

• Kmonty21
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 12:59 AM

I've played for 3 days now.. and I've shot in the 60s many times.. You just need to practice. EZ swing clubs won't do much for you.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 1:36 AM

chuckalucky:

This game sucks.You will never get better.I have played this game about 4 monthsI still can"t do better than shoot in the 90's.The meter jumps.The greens don"t break the way they read.If you buy better balls they take them out of play after a game or two.You can"t play the wind,they just want you to buy,buy.The more you play the better you should get,but not here.You will miss short puts 90 percent of the time.They need to make it fair for all players.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Lucky

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 3:40 AM

chuckalucky:

You may choose to ignore any comments posted by legends and tour masters, who have been playing for years, as you consider them to be in a different world than yourself mate. However, as someone who is in no way an expert on this game and also someone who has not been playing the game as long as you have, I hope you will take the time to read my post and believe me when I tell you.... I could not disagree more my friend !

Being as I have been out of work for over 12 Months now, I decided the day I started, that as things stand, I would never put a penny of our own money into this game... and I haven't ! I note that :

• You are still thrashing about with the EZ SWING starter driver and irons and still trying to master the EZ SWING putter and starter balls. I am thrashing about with the G10 driver and irons and can choose from either ghost spider, or daytona putters, with several ball types to choose from, including Srixon Z star.
    • You are level 56, with an 82 average. I am at 76, with a 71 average. Had I not been recently moved up to master tier and had my average not gone up by 8 points overnight, it would be considerably better.
    • I have made some fantastic friends through this game, who have been very generous to me. Also, the owner and the senior legend at my Country Club, have been very generous as well.
    • I have got off my backside since day one, watched the videos every day, tried to do surveys whenever I can and even joined a survey company, where I had recently earned enough of their points to get me a 10 pound sterling pay pal voucher, which I exchanged on here for around 1500 credits ! Took me nearly 3 months, but I got there !
    • As I can rarely get near our P.C. at home, 99% of everything I've done has been on an old laptop, that someone gave to me.
    • "You can't play the wind," you said. I've just played a C.C. 9 hole tournament, under heavy wind conditions. I shot 33, which the legends might well laugh at, but I was happy with it !

The point I'm making here.... and I know it's an old chestnut, is that this game is the same as anything else in life.... it's what you make of it. If you're happy hacking about with EZ SWING clubs and having a moan on here, that it's impossible to ever improve, then I'm happy for you mate. As for me, I hated the move up to master tier, but I'm slowly getting my average back towards the 60's, after it leapt to 76. It's a target that I'm aiming for..... why don't you set yourself some ?

I hope you stick with it mate.

RSS