Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clubs at level 61

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 29 2023 4:44 AM (3 replies)
  • CareyBolam
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 3:16 PM

What clubs make sense to get at level 61.  Guessing the Stealth driver but really not sure what else as I haven't really been playing the game a lot the last year or so.

Would be curious to see a budget set and a best you can get set if possible.

• beerstine
    672 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2023 9:22 PM

The most essential item is the Ping irons at L59.  High trajectory makes a big difference stopping on the greens.  Dump the hybrid and get a third wedge.  Wait until level 74 for the Stealth driver.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 12:40 AM

beerstine:

The most essential item is the Ping irons at L59.  High trajectory makes a big difference stopping on the greens.  Dump the hybrid and get a third wedge.  Wait until level 74 for the Stealth driver.

Solid advice right there!

• BlackBogey
    285 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2023 4:44 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

beerstine:

Solid advice right there!

I also agree with both of the above. 

Also keep an eye out for "Bundle Deals" as you level up.  Sometimes they offer these deals slightly before you reach the "appropriate" level and they are a pretty good savings.  There was a Ping deal for the L83 woods/irons that I passed on after reaching somewhere around mid 70s level and I was kicking myself for not taking it.  Then somewhere in the low 80s level I got offered a bundle on the L90 Taylormade Driver, irons, and a couple of wedges.  I jumped on this one and still use these clubs today at L96.  Only things I'm waiting on now are end of game drivers/irons (L102 driver and L97/100 irons).  

RSS