Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Videos not working

Sun, Oct 1 2023 4:59 AM (4 replies)
  • SMC0153
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 6:15 AM
    For about a week the videos to earn credits is not working. I have sent 2 emails to WGT and both times the response was “it is a vender issue”. Is this a system issue or just a problem for me?
  • GreenLaser
    178 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 9:14 AM

It's not just you. About a week ago I started having problems.  It would take many tries to get a video. For the past few days it's stopped working completely for me.

• SurfieNet
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2023 11:53 PM

Same here!

• Ronster581
    21 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2023 6:29 PM

It is about time WGT came out and informed us what the hell is happening here! instead of passing the cuck. this is their problem.

• FatFace68
    80 Posts
    Sun, Oct 1 2023 4:59 AM

SMC0153:
    For about a week the videos to earn credits is not working. I have sent 2 emails to WGT and both times the response was “it is a vender issue”. Is this a system issue or just a problem for me?

Don't know if you're still having an issue with this, but recently I read a post on here suggested to install Super VPN (I'm on Android, so can't vouch for iPhone use). Start that up just before doing the free ads, then close it after. I've had zero issue with free ads since doing this. It works a treat a for me. Good luck.

RSS