Forums

Help › Forums

Re: R.I.P. Steph

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 6 2023 6:03 AM (7 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,908 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2023 5:06 PM

A lot of you knew or had played with Crapclubs (real name Steph).  He joined WGT 13 years ago (that's 2 years before me) and was an avid (and excellent) AS player with 7,200 AS games under his belt.  I can't remember what club(s) he used to be in but was with BD the last 2.5 years.  He was always a gentleman and a pleasure to play with.

He has been pretty ill the last few months and now has moved on.  Yesterday, he dictated the following message to a mutual friend that was addressed to me:

"Tom I love you and all my WGT friends, Thank you for making me so happy the last few years of my life. God Bless and hit them straight"

May he Rest In Peace, and I am sure God is smiling on him.

Tom.

• WUISENRIKE
    1,238 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2023 6:02 PM

I am very sad and I told you so privately a few hours ago.... I heard this sad news last night, and I did not hesitate to write you a few lines.

I, like many of you, have been privileged to have met many great people in this game.

I have been playing this game for almost 11 years and Stephane has been my friend for 10 and a half years. I have always felt his friendship and affection every time we have shared a game and together we have shared the loss of one or another great friend in common.

This game has united many people in a love of friendship and although I am from Spain... it has always seemed to me that we lived a few meters away from each other.

In short, Stephane, was a very good partner, a great person and of course, a great player of this game.

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND, I WISH YOU A GOOD TRIP WHEREVER YOU GO AND DON'T DOUBT THAT IN A WHILE.... WE WILL CONTINUE WITH THE PARTY WHEN I COME TO SEE YOU.

luis enrique

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 3:54 AM

🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 5:15 AM

My condolences to Steph`s family and friends.

Bjorn

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 6:03 AM

If you have played Alt shot at all it would have been hard to not meet him, My club played with him quite a bit over the years. 

RIP CC 

• RoggRR
    585 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 9:07 AM

another good friend leaving us, so so good person
    he was sick over the years, been very serious 10 months ago,
    multiple operations (fixing several organs), but he was back
    his heart is so weak now, he was waiting for donor

Be blessed my friend

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 9:16 AM

Steph's profile pic pretty much says it all.

I hope you're in a better place, my friend. 

• Tabarnak777
    170 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 11:00 AM

Rest In Peace Steph. I really enjoyed your company through our many Alt shot games.

RSS