Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't remove pending CC invites

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 6 2023 10:15 AM (4 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 8:22 AM

Noticed this a few days ago when I was attempting to clean up things.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2023 9:06 AM

Yup, not working... *SMH*

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2023 3:13 PM

In case you're still wondering... I just found out that it can be done on the app although it might be a little bit of hassle. Here's how.

1. Go into "COUNTRY CLUBS"
    2. Ciick on "MANAGE CLUB REQUESTS" 
    3. Voilà!

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 4:01 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

In case you're still wondering... I just found out that it can be done on the app although it might be a little bit of hassle. Here's how.

1. Go into "COUNTRY CLUBS"
    2. Ciick on "MANAGE CLUB REQUESTS" 
    3. Voilà!

Simon…but when you hit “Cancel Request” it sometimes doesn’t cancel and if it does cancel the requests magically return later.  

At one time you’d see 2,4,6 or more duplicate requests, and now this.  To me the frustrating thing is these simple tools get addressed and don’t work right…so the true game issues have no hope of getting addressed and tested properly. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2023 10:15 AM

pmm711:
    Simon…but when you hit “Cancel Request” it sometimes doesn’t cancel and if it does cancel the requests magically return later.  

!!! Really?!... It worked just fine when I tried it. :-/

pmm711:
    At one time you’d see 2,4,6 or more duplicate requests, and now this.  To me the frustrating thing is these simple tools get addressed and don’t work right…so the true game issues have no hope of getting addressed and tested properly. 

I hear ya, Paul. They really need to apply themselves. *sigh*

RSS