Forums

Help › Forums

Re: DO COMPUTERS NEED GOLD??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 13 2023 6:49 PM (4 replies)
  • deputydog65
    482 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 1:11 PM

I entered a 50 GOLD Tourney. No one else played ( I ) a REAL HUMAN WHO PAID REAL MONEY for 50 GOLD won REALLY  WOOO HOOO . I won 40 GOLD ??? WHY IT'S A COMPUTER THE PROGRAM'S HAVE BEEN PAID FOR SO WHY STEAL GOLD FROM REAL PEEOPLE??? The Daily/weekly Bonus & SPIN PRIZES WERE GOOD IN 20TH CENTURY..

ENTER 1-3 COIN WITH THE BALLS GIVEN AWAY FREE AND LOOSE THEM 10 A HOLE IF YOU CAN AFFORD

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 3:27 PM

Could I suggest you simmer down a bit and retry to get across what you are upset about, without all the "screaming"?  I really can't tell what you are upset about, and honestly have no idea what a "GOLD Tourney" is.  If by GOLD you mean you paid credits as entry fee, then why do you proceed to go off about COIN games and losing 10 balls per hole?  Very confusing.

If all else fails and you don't get the results you expect, this is still a free country and you can always vote with your feet?

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Jul 12 2023 12:57 PM

BlackBogey:

Could I suggest you simmer down a bit and retry to get across what you are upset about, without all the "screaming"?  I really can't tell what you are upset about, and honestly have no idea what a "GOLD Tourney" is.  If by GOLD you mean you paid credits as entry fee, then why do you proceed to go off about COIN games and losing 10 balls per hole?  Very confusing.

If all else fails and you don't get the results you expect, this is still a free country and you can always vote with your feet?

I checked his game history and saw no premium tournaments played. Maybe he was referring to one of the Showdowns, 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jul 12 2023 3:24 PM

borntobesting:

BlackBogey:

I checked his game history and saw no premium tournaments played. Maybe he was referring to one of the Showdowns, 

It was this 1

https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/stroke-play/bethpage-black-f-leaderboard.aspx?id=7effa4ba8c7f4d9ca907b036015b28b7

I'm guessing that at the time he posted this, he was the only one who entered and the purse for the winner was shown as 40 cr.

@OP.   The 20% rake has been around since the start, why act like you've never seen it before? 

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2023 6:49 PM

Never heard of a premium tournament in WGT where only 1 person entered.  Suspect the post.

RSS