Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trouble with achievements

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 3 2023 11:30 AM (1 replies)
  • Di4mondSupply
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 2 2023 4:09 PM

Hello .. I have been facing an issue where I will not receive the bonus if I am wearing all of the same sponsorship clothing .. I noticed this a few days ago and have not been able to fix. Also, I have been trying to complete the achievement for 500 gold coins that asks me to upgrade my sponsorship apparel, however after completed and spending the only few silver coins I had left, I am still at 6/10 and now broke. I am trying to save up another 160 gold coins to purchase the 500 gold coin attribute option for apparel. Any feedback helps greatly. Thank you. 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Mon, Jul 3 2023 11:30 AM

Di4mondSupply:
    Hello .. I have been facing an issue where I will not receive the bonus if I am wearing all of the same sponsorship clothing .. I noticed this a few days ago and have not been able to fix.

Hi Robert.  I looked at the apparel you are currently wearing, and it's not all from the same sponsor, so you would get no set bonus.

If you do decide to swap some apparel so that it is all from the same sponsor (eg. Swing Edge), just keep in mind that the set bonus you'll get is always only a % chance of something good happening.  So you won't see it happen all the time.

Di4mondSupply:
    Also, I have been trying to complete the achievement for 500 gold coins that asks me to upgrade my sponsorship apparel, however after completed and spending the only few silver coins I had left, I am still at 6/10 and now broke.

What is the name of the Achievement you are trying to get?

RSS