Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Help

Mon, May 15 2023 2:04 PM (6 replies)
  • Coopes90
    16 Posts
    Sat, May 13 2023 11:49 PM

Hi 

ever since skins came on to my mobile every time some one invites me it comes up with this all the time any ideas 

https://postimg.cc/jwfs5SQx

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 1:19 PM

Coopes90:

Hi 

ever since skins came on to my mobile every time some one invites me it comes up with this all the time any ideas 

WGT hasn't brought Challenge mode (where you play for credits) to mobile yet.  Right now, you can only play Practice mode.  Set up the Skins game as Practice and you'll be fine.

• Coopes90
    16 Posts
    Sun, May 14 2023 3:15 PM

Hi Sam 

thanks for the reply I can set up skins and invite people but when they invite invite me for a skin game that always comes up stoke and match play seem to be okay with accepting people

scott

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2023 4:33 AM

Maybe it’s just that the people inviting you have just chosen skins and not match or stroke play. As a mobile only player I must admit I do like and tend to prefer skins as it’s new to me, so maybe the same for those inviting you .

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2023 2:04 PM

pdb1:

Just another program that I/we miss . Was the ability to choose the format(s) we were available for and the order of priority . ( which mostly worked ) .

Too bad that feature is over their heads too complicated to work out .

I am just glad we mobile players have now got more choices , and am happy to play any invites 

RSS