Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FREE WGT RENTAL CLUBS

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 13 2023 7:33 AM (5 replies)
  • SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:18 AM

WGT makes it next to IMPOSIBLE to DELETE the FREE RENTED CLUBS........IMO, I

think WGT would like us ALL just to go ahead and BUY those very expensive CLUBS.......NOT going to happen WGT.

I am NOT happy about this........the RENTED CLUBS should just have gone away automatically when the RENTAL PERIOD was done.

If I end up QUITTING WGT.............it's their loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalJim23

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:51 AM

SoCalJim23:
    WGT makes it next to IMPOSIBLE to DELETE the FREE RENTED CLUBS

Jim, see if this helps:  https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/722910/4823435.aspx#4823435

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 7:35 AM

Thank You, Sam................but I have tried EVERYTING and I can't get rid of the FREE RENTAL CLUBS.

I even sent a message to the WGT ICON to ask for help.............but, there's not getting help from WGT.

IMO.........I'm thinking just maybe WGT wants us ALL to BUY those clubs we Rented for Free. If you make a MISTAKE in trying to DELETE Rental Club.....you could end up accidentally BUYING it with CREDITS you have purchased.

WHY doesn't WGT just take back the FREE RENTAL CLUBS when the rental period is over and make life easier on ALL of us.

NOW, I can't play a single WGT Game.

I have spent a TON of money on this WGT Game.....I think WGT owes us some descent service.

Tired of this mess!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalJim23

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 2:05 PM

Is this any help Jim?

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Thu, Apr 13 2023 7:09 AM

Hello Scott..................Yes, this was very helpful.  Thank You very much for your assistance.

Jim

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Apr 13 2023 7:33 AM

You're welcome Jim, cheers.  ; )

RSS