Help › Forums

Re: Just to say hello from NZ

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 11 2009 8:01 PM (6 replies)
  • tigerwools
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2009 1:47 AM

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I am gald to find this game and enjoyed a lot even though being kicked out from some guys who think I am a poor player. Despite that I will come here from time to time and want to play with you guys. See you in a group.

James from NZ(Anyone know what NZ means and where about?)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2009 6:14 AM

You'll get kicked out less as your average comes down.  Everyone sees that high number right now and assumes it's going to take 2 hours to play with you.  We all went through it the first couple of days here. :)

NZ is New Zealand.  Why would you think we wouldn't know that? :)

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2009 11:00 AM

Just keep practicing.  The more you play the better you'll get.

• sandhopper
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2009 11:52 PM

Gudday James. Another Kiwi here. Give us shout if you see me online and I'll go a round with you.

• SWJR88
    9 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2009 6:40 AM

Why does is seem like i have no control on spin anymore. When i try to put backspin on the ball to try and stop it it just continues to roll another couple yards and i dont understand because before the spin was great.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 8:04 PM

First of all... Welcome Wools. Hope you enjoy this game... If you see me on give me a try...

Second.. SW... Spin as a beginner ?  Uprade your wedges for a noticeable difference

Just got the new SW/LW and couldn't be happier

Enjoy your play

Mike

• mrbill101
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2009 8:01 PM

Hi!

Don't worry about your score as the more u play, you avg. will come down. I play with anyone and score doesn't matter to me, as I compete more with myself and the course. I would be glad to play a round with you, so feel free to add me as a friend! :>)

RSS