Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ATTN WGT- re: Gifting Unwanted Balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 13 2023 1:46 AM (1 replies)
  • KCMatt
    102 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2023 9:17 AM

I feel like a ball hoarder. Of balls I will never use!

I started down the very dark path of purchasing premium balls a few years ago.

Now, I realize there is no going back and using the lower level balls I've collected along the way, or have won in Showdown events.

Currently I'm hitting level 93 TP5X's, specifically for the distance add and slower meter speed. Recently I tried to go back and hit some level 47 TP5 balls. It messed my timing and distances up enough, that I wasn't playing any shot with confidence or consistency. (without a whole new learning curve) I won't do that again.

BUT, I have 58 of those level 47 balls, not to mention the hundreds of others in my collection that will never be used. Someone else would gladly use those balls. 

It would be nice if the system would allow us to gift unwanted balls from our collections of misfits, to players that would use them.

Who knows, it might even entice them to spend more on virtual balls than real life golf balls too!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 1:46 AM

Unfortunately, your ball licenses are non-refundable and non-transferable, see the T&Cs.

RSS