Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament fairness?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 10 2023 6:59 AM (0 replies)
  • Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 6:59 AM

I am a level 90 Tour Master and have been competing in a lot of "free" tournaments that are open to "all" and done well, including winning a few.  The advantage is that the big gun golfers don't compete if there is no money.  That said, I have risen to a level where it is now not fair to the lesser skilled golfers.  I decided to try a few money tournaments open to "all" and quickly discovered I was out of my league as all the vultures come out for the money.  I then decided to compete in "tour master" only tournaments, thinking it was only for those at my level.  I quickly discovered that it appears to be for tour masters and above.  Once again, the vultures came out and are shooting scores in the 50s!  In short, I am left to lose all my money or go back to beating up on lesser-skilled golfers.

WGT needs to create tournaments limited to specific skill levels and set criteria for those doing well on when they have to move up.  I can't believe this hasn't been done already.  The more I play WGT, the more disappointed I become.  It is very poorly organized.  Also need to create a way to search on tournaments by level, number of holes, type, etc.

RSS