Forums

Help › Forums

Re: UNFAIRLY PENALIZED

Thu, Dec 17 2009 4:02 PM (3 replies)
  • chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:16 PM

REP TRACKING IS A DISASTER, we play multi player games to play with other ppl being made ply 9 or 18 by yourself because three others quit, who is being punished here. this was touched in another thread but i dont think the point was made clearly.punish the quiters ,not those who enjoy chatting and playing golf with others.this had to be done the right way no matter how long the current system is in play it wont give you true figures as i for 1 am not going to play by myself when my aim was to play with others, its a case of punish those who do right to keep the wrong doer from being to upset.

WGT when are you going to listen to the ppl who flood money into your game it was said time and time again in forums how this should have been implemented and again i will be ignoring this feature its time to go to the ladder site .

just my opinion chippy

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:31 PM

Great post, words of gold all of them. We can only hope many players will speak up to let WGT know they made a serious mistake. (The clique of elite players who only play among themselves can of course have no idea what this issue is all about, and how damaging it is for the random multi-player feature on this site.)

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:56 PM

thank you, how is it fair, but in the words of our infamous bushranger NED KELLY -such is life.

merry cristmas chippy

79 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 4:02 PM

chipshotcharlie:
    REP TRACKING IS A DISASTER,

Yes, and totally meaningless

RSS