Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Great JOB!!!!

Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:41 PM (5 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 1:34 PM

I have to say that the WGT has done an outstanding job as far as I'm concerned.I like everything they have added,even the reputation tracker.I don't care about it but it will probably benefit some of the players.My game is improving and so is the WGT.What more could you ask for.LOL...Christmas came early.Thanks again WGT...

Larry

• mdj4654
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:15 PM

The reputation tracker would be ok if it were accurate. When you get disconnected due to a slow load which is not your fault, it causes the meter to lower your percentage.

• funkjunky1
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:23 PM

I agree, while loading up a few ladder 3 games, the system held up a few times

One in a three player match, the other in duo. 

Also, after finishing 3 of the practice three @bp both players reputation %'s continued to drop even though we finished the next three games

Was up wit dat yo?

Also, I dont know about other players but fast greens does not equal fast any more. seems like standard to me.

I cleared flash cache and browser prior to playing  after updates.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:39 PM

I started this thread for the ones who wish to compliment not complain.That has been done in abundance on a number of other threads.Oh well.To each his own I guess.

Larry

• ozzy5558
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:41 PM

i agree i played 3 rounds at bpb and my % went down .

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2009 3:41 PM

I for one was ecstatic about the new pin placements.  Can't wait till their implemented in regular tournaments.

RSS