Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can't enter Ready-Go tournaments

Fri, Nov 11 2022 11:12 AM (4 replies)
  • Docklander
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 5:51 PM

Hi, can anyone advise why I can't enter Ready-Go tournaments please?

I have a GOAL that says Complete a round in a Ready-Go tournament, when I click GO it opens the relevant tournament page, and at the top is RECOMMENDED FOR YOU but if I click on any tournies on the page the tournie goes blue but nothing happens. Then the menu options on the page are 'locked' and I have to hit the TOURNAMENTS link at the top of the page to leave.

It seems that I am doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out so any help greatly appreciated, thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 8:22 AM

I believe the workaround is to sign up via the website. 

• Trippster330
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 9:19 AM

Having the same issue.

• Sidwozere
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 10:25 AM

Been having this problem for nearly a week.  Cannot complete goals where you have to play a Ready Go round.  I have advised WGT three times and there has been no progress.  I expected them to make an announcement but I have not seen anything yet.  Has cost me 5 points last week and 10 this week making completing the goals much harder.  We should receive credits as  compensation but I would be surprised if this happens.

I cannot understand why this issue has not raised many questions in the  WGT community.

Action is required by WGT a.s.a.p.

I have tried accessing Ready Go tournaments via PC, mobile and tablet with no success whatsoever.

This is very discouraging.

• Sidwozere
    4 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 11:12 AM

Yes, you can enter Ready Go tournaments via the website however the PC game shows two free Ready Go rounds but these do not appear on the website page.  This means having to pay a fee to play which is not good news if you are trying to complete a goal to earn credits only to find you have to waste credits to complete the goal. Catch 22 is alive and well.

RSS