Re: Suggestion for Stats Windows

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 27 2022 10:40 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 12:05 PM

And I agree with your opinion, Scott.

I always thought H2H matches & coin games were unofficial, casual, friendly rounds almost in practice mode (and I still perceive them this way) so WGT's decision of adding the stats from these matches seems odd and pointless to me. I mean, who cares about the stats achieved in the games where you play half-heartedly, just aim & fire without thinking too much?

So yeah... Me too, I'd like to hear the company's official position on how they've come up with the idea of introducing the "new" stats and/or separating them from the previous (ranked) ones.

Nico or Champ, Champ or Nico... would you mind?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 2:33 PM

pdb1:

SimonTheBeetle:
    I always thought H2H matches & coin games were unofficial, casual, friendly rounds almost in practice mode (and I still perceive them this way)

I think that is correct . The numbers would reflect  much different %'s I think .

None of those matches have anything kept as statistics as we know them , for the players .

I don't think WGT used to keep statistics on those matches, but they do now.

Here's an example of the stats for someone who does not play ranked rounds but does play other games.  The "ranked games" stats are zeroes, but the other stats do have numbers.

EDIT:  The new stats that WGT came out with are obviously not reliable.  Scrambling % = 275.00% ????

• PAGES
RSS