Forums

Help › Forums

Game conditions

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 1 2022 10:22 AM (0 replies)
  • pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Thu, Sep 1 2022 10:22 AM
    First, I am not a coder so I don’t know how possible this would be to implement. it may be super complicated…it may not be complicated. Wind conditions should be the same for everyone. i know everyone has the “same” winds in terms of velocity, but that’s not how it should be. if player A tees off and has a 15-17 headwind, Player B should have a similar wind. Maybe not IDENTICAL, but similar. maybe it’s 12-14 blowing toward 7pm instead of 15-17 blowing to 6:00. the wind direction and wind velocity should be similar for everyone UNTIL that round ends. right now it’s not that way. Player A tees off and has a headwind. Player B tees off and has a tailwind, Player C tees off with a cross wind. it really does come down to dumb luck on if you get the shaft with winds. i had a round at RSG recently where I shot a 65 and had 20 total putts. i lost 9 shots to the leader who had a more favorable wind set to my 16/18 holes playing into a headwind. i played beautifully, but because i got unlucky with wind and had no chance. lastly, would love to see like a rotation of 5 or 6 pin locations per hole. not sure how hard this would to code in or even if it’s possible.
RSS