Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime Tonight 7/27/22 ***

Fri, Aug 5 2022 3:43 PM (8 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 5:03 PM

Hey everyone, We will be having another downtime tonight starting at 10pm PT. Expected downtime is only 1 hour.

This downtime is to fix an error we found in Goals & Achievements. This unfortunately does delay Goals & Achievements coming into the game slightly

We'll also be adding in the hole info into PGA National (for those who don't have it on, it was bugged and had random letters)

We're still targeting for our first round of client updates to bring Goals & Achievements into the game tomorrow, but I'll make sure to keep you all updated. I know many of your are very excited for G&A and we are as well!

The response to PGA National has been amazing so far and we really appreciate all the support (and the ball hits) in our newest course

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 5:20 PM

I suggest you guys take some good time, rather than rush and fail to fix what's necessary.

As to PGA National, the response must've been amazing with reasons! The new Aqua Land is GORGEOUS! :)

↓↓↓ EDIT : Fantastic! Thanks, Nico. ↓↓↓

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 5:28 PM

Ya the downtime is necessary to fix an issue we had with G&A, without it, it would have gone all kinds of wrong when we did a client update. Luckily the downtime is only an hour and we should be good to go with client updates and bring G&A to everyone over the next few days

SimonTheBeetle:

I suggest you guys take some good time, rather than rush and fail to fix what's necessary.

As to PGA National, the response must've been amazing with reasons! The new Aqua Land is GORGEOUS! :)

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 7:46 PM

Another minor irregularity... playing the front 9 at PGA National with my brother a couple hours ago, before teeing off hole 9 the screen read "the match is currently tied" when actually there was a 4 stroke difference. The scoring was correct at game end. 

Pretty meaningless by itself, but it may point to an undetected issue.

• okiechuck
    6,456 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 11:12 PM

Having the PGA National course is a very good step in the right direction. I hope you are already thinking of the next new course. I wouldn't even mind bringing back Whistler or Cabo. Both were excellent courses and would be a wonderful addition to WGT on a full time basis, IMO, of course.

Cheers

• civman
    708 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 4:48 AM

Minor issue.  The reverse camera on hole 6 of the PGA National is useless. Any other vantage point available?

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 12:32 PM

okiechuck:
    I hope you are already thinking of the next new course. I wouldn't even mind bringing back Whistler or Cabo.

+1.  If TruGolf won't sell you the versions of those courses that they developed, it would be great to see WGT go out and photograph and develop them themselves.  They are both beautiful courses.

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 5:06 PM

Goals and Achievements ... Goals anyway, has a bug.

One of the weekly Goals this week is win 3 matches.  I won 3 in coin games.  WGT computer knows it.  I was credited with the bonus pack for winning 3 games.

But in "Goals", it says I won 2 games and didn't give me the weekly achievement.  I am not going to waste the time of WGT support with this since I will win more coin games before the week is out, but I thought you should know.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 3:43 PM

jacktrade51:

Goals and Achievements ... Goals anyway, has a bug.

One of the weekly Goals this week is win 3 matches.  I won 3 in coin games.  WGT computer knows it.  I was credited with the bonus pack for winning 3 games.

But in "Goals", it says I won 2 games and didn't give me the weekly achievement.  I am not going to waste the time of WGT support with this since I will win more coin games before the week is out, but I thought you should know.

Tom.

Another bug in "Goals".  The goal was play 3 active sponsor rounds in coin games.  I played 4 rounds, and won 3.  I only got credit for 2.  So whether I had to play or win 3 is irrelevant.  Cost me 5 stars, since I am not paying for active sponsor before the "Goals" time runs out.

Tom.

RSS